1269 Bayshore BLVD Dunedin, FL 34698 * Ph: 727-466-1607 * Fax: 727-466-1608

Welcome!

>> Friday, March 27, 2009

I am finally getting around to posting my first blog on my page. If you have read the previous blog posted by my daughter you have an idea of what we are excited about. I am Ms. Maritza future entrepreneur and as of March 31 I will own my very first coffee shop. When I was younger I always dreamt of owning a small soda, ice cream, coffee shop, well you get my drift. But as time went by other thoughts inundated my mind, like getting married, having children, buying a house, a dog etc etc. The all American dream. Some of it did happen and I have the fruits to prove it. After waking up from the wonderful dream I realized I need to hurry up and open up my coffee shop before I become older and then I will want to retire not ever fulfilling my dream.

So I gave up working for others and have pursued my new American dream. A lot of friends and family think I am crazy that in a time when our country is in the economic crisis that it’s in, I want to pursue what they call a “pipe dream”. Well being the determined, independent woman that I am, they just motivated me more to pursue not a pipe dream, but my dream. I want to thank my wonderful daughter Mimi who has been so supportive since it was only a dream in my heart, for her pep talks and encouraging words and many other reasons. And because of our determination and efforts I will soon open Café Mila in the area of Delightful Dunedin, Florida.
So here you have a little insight about me. Keep coming back to our blog so you can see what I go through on my exciting new venture. I have plenty more to write but I must get going right now since I am in the process of moving in to my new apartment as a resident of Dunedin. So much to do before the Grand Opening! Wish me luck

0 comments:

A Little About Us

We are a deli with a flair. We have special gourmet sandwiches at great prices and use only the finest Boar's Head meats. If you need a picnic set up for a date, a family, or a party we can help you out. Stop in on your way to the beach or park and pick up some snacks to go. If you prefer, you can hang with us for a while and eat in as well while listening to some oldies and beach tunes. With specials and a growing menu, you won't be disappointed! NOW OPEN!!!

Back to TOP