1269 Bayshore BLVD Dunedin, FL 34698 * Ph: 727-466-1607 * Fax: 727-466-1608

Help Arrives!

>> Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today my help arrives. My daughter Mimi will be here from St. Thomas to assist me with opening the cafe tomorrow Wednesday. I am very pleased that she has taken it upon herself to leave her island, hubby and Floyd to help mother. I know it was not an easy decision to make and I am so proud of her. And thank you Nick for understanding and letting her go, but only for a short time of course. Nick and Floyd (Mimi's dog) will join us soon as well. Nick has been in the restaurant business and is a chef and his creative ideas for specialty foods is infinite. Nick will be in charge of the menu so keep checking our blog for new items. I of course will be learning how to make these delicious sandwiches.

Although I have most of the goods already here I am sure there will be some things I will need. So my poor Mimi after a long day of flying is coming straight to work. We will take inventory and start the slicing, dicing, and setting up for our soft opening tomorrow. That's how it is when you want your business to succeed. No time for slacking. She is determined as her mother and we must start right away. Well I must go now, I have a few things to do before I head to the airport. Stay tuned...

0 comments:

A Little About Us

We are a deli with a flair. We have special gourmet sandwiches at great prices and use only the finest Boar's Head meats. If you need a picnic set up for a date, a family, or a party we can help you out. Stop in on your way to the beach or park and pick up some snacks to go. If you prefer, you can hang with us for a while and eat in as well while listening to some oldies and beach tunes. With specials and a growing menu, you won't be disappointed! NOW OPEN!!!

Back to TOP