1269 Bayshore BLVD Dunedin, FL 34698 * Ph: 727-466-1607 * Fax: 727-466-1608

Technology

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today I finally get the phones installed and internet service at the cafe, So while the phone techs are working on that I have time to sit down and breathe and thank God for all he has done and continues to do. First of all I couldn't do this without his help. He gives me health and strength everyday to continue to pursue my dream and on top of that the brains to understand all that is involved in opening a business.
Let me just say that choosing a phone company was not easy. Its amazing how many new vendors are out there and features and fees they have. With technology rapidly advancing who can keep up? It was not an easy decision to make but finally today I have phone and internet service. The next decision to make which I have been working on is the credit card service. Can't run a business without the POS. Who carries cash around these days? Not many people including myself! Everywhere you go you pull out the plastic. So a business has to keep up with the technology as well. I am still undecided about this one. Any suggestion feel free to comment.
Next week I will be taking my food handlers class which is a four hour class. Meanwhile I am still waiting on my license. So until next time this is Maritza signing off.

0 comments:

A Little About Us

We are a deli with a flair. We have special gourmet sandwiches at great prices and use only the finest Boar's Head meats. If you need a picnic set up for a date, a family, or a party we can help you out. Stop in on your way to the beach or park and pick up some snacks to go. If you prefer, you can hang with us for a while and eat in as well while listening to some oldies and beach tunes. With specials and a growing menu, you won't be disappointed! NOW OPEN!!!

Back to TOP